The Arcan Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcan Asylum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inventory / User Inventory / Resources

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Twine

Captain Twine

Inventory / User Inventory / Resources Empty
PostSubject: Inventory / User Inventory / Resources   Inventory / User Inventory / Resources I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 am

Other than buying with sigils, how can you accumulate resources (Crystals, Metals, Gas) into the so-called bank "Inventory / User Inventory / Resources"?
Can any of these resources be taken if attacked?

Under "My Planets / Transfer Resources" you can transfer between planets, but not put any resources into this so-called bank "Inventory / User Inventory / Resources".
Back to top Go down
Zaphod
Saroskob GDC
Saroskob GDC

Inventory / User Inventory / Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inventory / User Inventory / Resources   Inventory / User Inventory / Resources I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Well, it's inefficient (you'd lose ~3%+3% transaction fees) and you can only do 100k every 1/2 hour, but if you really wanted to bank it, you could sell it to the market and then buy it right back. When you bought it, it'd be in your central bank.

That said, I wouldn't do it, because I'm fine dumping most of my spare resources on a core planet, but it's your call.
Back to top Go down

Inventory / User Inventory / Resources
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Arcan Asylum :: Public Lounge :: Strategy Guide :: New Player Questions-
Jump to: