The Arcan Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcan Asylum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resource Production

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulus
Helix GDC
Helix GDC
Paulus

Resource Production Empty
PostSubject: Resource Production   Resource Production I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:16 am

So from what I've gathered, staff have corrected a 'bug' with resource collection. Apparently, the hourly allocation of crystals, gas and metals (which can be viewed at your command centre) was actually being allocated every 5 minutes instead of every hour. This means we were getting far more resources than we should have been.

If anyone jumps on a finds their store houses looking a little sad content wise, this may be why.
Back to top Go down
Funiculus

PostSubject: Re: Resource Production   Resource Production I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:31 pm

I did wonder about that. Any idea when they'll fix resources for colony ships not being added when we probe for them? Been 3 days and I can't get the last Fortified Resource Cache I need (the 7th of 7) to build my 11th colony ship. I probe, I find them, they don't get added; I've been sitting on this set up for almost 4 days now. Really worried about a stop in my ability to expand.
Back to top Go down
DementedMind

PostSubject: Re: Resource Production   Resource Production I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:31 pm

I feel sorry for the newbies who are getting started on this game. But I am a bit stupefied about 5 minutes supposedly to be an hour. That seems very slow building for newbies...

I probably going to start building mines on my colonized planets now. Thanks for the heads up. flower
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=839729920
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resource Production   Resource Production I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resource Production
Page 1 of 1