The Arcan Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcan Asylum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Energy Production

Go down 
+2
Oleg.Perchine
Captain Twine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Twine

Captain Twine

Energy Production Empty
PostSubject: Energy Production   Energy Production I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Curious on how to tell if a planet has enough energy being produced.
In the planets resources bar, energy reads: 3,993 / 1,757
Which number is the using number and which is the producing number or do they mean something altogether different?
Also, is there a percentage you should be producing that is above the energy being used?
Back to top Go down
Oleg.Perchine

Energy Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Production   Energy Production I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Production / Consumption

The energy buffer depends on your level and levels of your structures. At a low level I would keep it few hundred or so above.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod
Saroskob GDC
Saroskob GDC

Energy Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Production   Energy Production I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm

I believe it's actually Consumption/Production (which looks like you're overloaded). If you try to build something and the energy category is a red 0, that means you're overloaded. It's supposed to slow down your construction rate whenever your consumption exceeds production, but I haven't gone red in a while, so I'm not sure how strong the effect is.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fibbles

Mr_Fibbles

Energy Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Production   Energy Production I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:04 am

yep, definately consuption/production.

you need to either upgrade your existing power structures (a LOT) or build a fusion plant.
Back to top Go down
Oleg.Perchine

Energy Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Production   Energy Production I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:46 am

Sorry about my misinformation post earlier. I meant to say C/P but didnt proof read what i typed and made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Deus

Energy Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Production   Energy Production I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Something else that helps is that, if you hover over your Shield Generators you will see they also give you energy. Two birds / one stone deal there.
Back to top Go down
DementedMind

Energy Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Production   Energy Production I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Very recommendable to go for the best energy-providing station as soon as possible as I did from very start up. Saved myself a lot of time, didn't build a single lesser energy stations.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=839729920
Sponsored content

Energy Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Energy Production   Energy Production I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Energy Production
Page 1 of 1