The Arcan Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcan Asylum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Arcan Asylum application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Admin
Yoshi

The Arcan Asylum application Empty
PostSubject: The Arcan Asylum application   The Arcan Asylum application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 am

Due to an increase in people wanting to apply to our alliance I have decided to borrow the application process the Imperium uses with a small change.

Simply copy the questions into an in game message and send it to me Yoshi. After I have vetted the application I will pass it onto Tygger for verification and providing we have room you will be accepted.

This is not a test... there is no wrong answer we simply want to know that you will be a good fit.

1. Game Tag(s):
2. Age:
3. Level/Rank:
4: Current Number of Planets:
5. Time spent gaming per week? (approx):
6. Reason you want to join?:
7. Referred by (If it applies):
8. Which Games do you play? For how long?
9: Have you been in an alliance in SE before? For how long?:
10: Date and reason for leaving?:
11: What is your FB profile link:

Last edited by Yoshi on Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chucky

PostSubject: Re: The Arcan Asylum application   The Arcan Asylum application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 pm

1. Game Tag(s):ParanoidAndroid
2. Age:35
3. Level/Rank:24
4: Current Number of Planets:6
5. Time spent gaming per week? (approx):60 or more hours roughly a week. sometimes less depending
6. Reason you want to join?:to war, smash things and learn things. be in a more active alliance. have a more active ali chat and more people online.
7. Referred by (If it applies):Arthur.Dent
8. Which Games do you play? For how long?KoC started playing a long time ago, over a year easily.
9: Have you been in an alliance before? For how long?in other games many. in this one yes only one (white lotus), sense i started playing been looking for a war alliance so maybe 7 days roughly.
10: Date and reason for leaving?:inactive it seemed. no chat whatsoever. would like to get to know people and seemed hard to do there. many people left i think and just want to have fun warring. left 11/28/2010
Back to top Go down
Chucky

PostSubject: Re: The Arcan Asylum application   The Arcan Asylum application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 pm

oops forgot this one
11: What is your FB profile link
Back to top Go down
Chucky

PostSubject: Re: The Arcan Asylum application   The Arcan Asylum application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
EmpSky

PostSubject: Re: The Arcan Asylum application   The Arcan Asylum application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 pm

This is not a test... there is no wrong answer we simply want to know that you will be a good fit.

1. Game Tag(s): Emperor Skyler
2. Age: 24
3. Level/Rank: 14 and rising FAST
4: Current Number of Planets: 2, but 3 Soon
5. Time spent gaming per week? (approx): 40 or more depends
6. Reason you want to join?: As what kyre Said, this alliance is active and i can learn lots from here as im so active player
7. Referred by (If it applies): Kyre, Lord.Sith, Arthur.Dent
8. Which Games do you play? For how long? many. for more year.
9: Have you been in an alliance in SE before? For how long?: nope.
10: Date and reason for leaving?: none
11: What is your FB profile link: none
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Admin
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Arcan Asylum application   The Arcan Asylum application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 am

Hi everyone, Thank you for your interest but you need to mail me your completed application ingame.
Please also note that you do need to include your FB profile as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arcan Asylum application   The Arcan Asylum application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arcan Asylum application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Arcan Asylum :: Public Lounge :: Public Mess-
Jump to: